A Missouri RV insurance policy can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, pop-up camper and even your horse trailer. Let Bill White Insurance help you select the right coverage for your RV and get a great price at the same time. You can even request a quote online and we'll get back to you with quotes from multiple companies so you can compare and save!
Missouri Recreational Vehicle Insurance
Here are some things you'll want to consider before buying a Missouri RV policy.
- How much do you use your RV? Flexible RV use classifications from less than 30 days, to over 150 days per year, keep your premium in line with your actual RV use. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation. Going full time? Ask us about companies that offer a Full Timer's Package.
- What about liability coverage? Liability for your motorhome while driving works just like your car, prividing bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage, and more.
- How are losses settled? You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Actual Cash Value - the actual cash value of the RV as of the date of loss
- Agreed Value – the value you insured for without any depreciation
- Total Loss Replacement – replaces your RV with a new RV that is most like it.
- Vacation Liability may be necessary for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
- Personal Effects Coverage provides replacement cost for personal belongings or loss to items normally used with your RV. Some policies offer up to $99,000 in coverage on a primary basis. That means you won't need to file a claim on your homeowner policy for items stolen or damaged with used with your RV.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation, and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask if you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars, and boats.
Bill White Insurance is locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We offer affordable and reliable insurance choices from multiple insurance companies.